Author:Edward John Long Scott
|←Author Index: Sc||Edward John Long Scott
Keeper of Manuscripts, British Museum. Keeper of Muniments, Westminster Abbey
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "E. J. L. S."
- The Pourtraicture of His Sacred Majestie in His Solitudes and Suffering (1880) with John Gauden Charles
- "The Cabot roll": the customs roll of the port of Bristol A.D. 1496 to 1499 (1897)
- British Museum. A Guide to the Manuscripts, Autographs, Charters, Seals, Illuminations and Bindings exhibited in the Department of Manuscripts and in the Grenville Library (1899) (External scan)
- “Major, Richard Henry,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- Titus Calpurnius Siculus, The Eclogues of Calpurnius (1890) (External scan)
Works about Scott
- “Scott, Edward John Long,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886 by Foster, Joseph, Oxford: Parker and Co., 1888–1892.