Author:Edward Morell Holmes
|←Author Index: Ho||Edward Morell Holmes
Expert on seaweeds, marine algae, mosses, liverworts, and lichens. Curator of the Museum of the Pharmaceutical Society, London
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "E. M. H."
- “Opium” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Pharmacopoeia” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Pharmacy” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- specimens collected by botanist: Edward Morell Holmes from the Botanical Society of the British Isles
- Wellcome LIbrary: Holmes, Edward Morell