Author:Edward Verrall Lucas
|←Author Index: Lu||Edward Verrall Lucas
Prolific English journalist, essayist and novelist.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "E. V. L."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "E. V. L."
- Highways and Byways in Sussex (1904)
- Rose and Rose: A Story (1921)
- The Second Post: A Companion to "The Gentlest Art
- The Life of Charles Lamb
- “Dodgson, Charles Lutwidge,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
- "The Debt", A treasury of war poetry, British and American poems of the world war, 1914-1919. Part 23 'The Fallen', p. 375.
Contributions to 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica
- “Austen, Jane” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Lamb, Charles” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
DNB 1912 Supplement
Works about Lucas