Author:Edward William West
|←Author Index: We||Edward William West
|Max Müller's monumental Sacred Books of the East series. Usually styled E. W. West.Scholarly English engineer, orientalist, and translator of Zoroastrian texts. He prepared five volumes of Pahlavi texts (the Marvels of Zoroastrianism) for Prof.|
- The Sacred Books of the East
- Volume 5: Pahlavi Texts, vol. 1 of 5. The Bundahis, Bahman Yast, and Shayast La-Shayast.
- Volume 18: Pahlavi Texts, vol. 2 of 5. The Dâdistân-î Dinik and the Epistles of Mânûskîhar.
- Volume 24: Pahlavi Texts, vol. 3 of 5. Dinai Mainög-i khirad, Sikand-Gümanik Vigar, Sad Dar.
- Volume 37: Pahlavi Texts, vol. 4 of 5. Contents of the Nasks.
- Volume 47: Pahlavi Texts, vol. 5 of 5. Marvels of Zoroastrianism.
Works about West
- “West, Edward William,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.