Author:Edwin Bailey Elliott
|←Author Index: El||Edwin Bailey Elliott
Royal Society, Fellow of the Royal Astronomical Society; mathematician; Waynflete Professor of Pure Mathematics; Emeritus Professor of Pure Mathematics
Fellow of the |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "E. B. E."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "E. B. El"
- An introduction to the algebra of quantics (1895) 1st ed., (1913) 2nd ed.
- Vital Statistics (nd)
- “Sylvester, James Joseph,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Curve,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (in part)
- “Geometry,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (Part IV. Analytical Geometry)
Works about Elliott
- Death: Edwin Bailey Elliott in The Times