Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: As||Elias Ashmole
|British antiquarian, collector, politician and student of astrology, and alchemy.|
- Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum (1652)
- The way to bliss: in three books, made publick by Elias Ashmole, Esq., qui est Mercuriophilus Anglicus (1658)
- The Institution, Laws and Ceremonies of the Order of the Garter (1672)
- The antiquities of Berkshire (1719), in 3 volumes.
Works about Ashmole
- "Ashmole, Elias," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Ashmole, Elias," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Ashmole, Elias," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
- "Ashmole, Elias," in A catalogue of notable Middle Templars, with brief biographical notices (p. 8), by John Hutchinson, London: Honourable Society of the Middle Temple (1902)
Letters to Ashmole