|←Author Index: Wa||Eliot Wadsworth
|Stone & Webster. Vice Chairman of the Central Committee and executive head in Washington of the American Red Cross, 1916-1919. Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, in Charge of Foreign Loans, 1921-1925.A.B., Harvard, 1898. Boston lawyer. Member of|
Speeches and addresses
- "The Red Cross Spirit" (May 1917)
- "WADSWORTH, Eliot". Who's Who in New England: p. 1099. 1915.
- "LAWYER HEADS RED CROSS; Eliot Wadsworth Is Named Executive to Succeed Gen. Murray". NY Times. Aug 24, 1916.
- National Press Corps website — 1925 photograph of Eliot Wadsworth with Secretary of the Treasury Andrew W. Mellon
- "ELIOT WADSWORTH MARRIES MRS. SCULL". NY Times. July 22, 1922. As Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, Wadsworth married the widow of Guy H. Scull in a ceremony presided over by Episcopalian Bishop Herbert Shipman.