Author:Elizabeth Cady Stanton
|←Author Index: St||Elizabeth Cady Stanton
|American social activist, and a leading figure of the early women's rights movement in the United States. She was also active in the Abolitionist movement.|
- Declaration of Sentiments (1848)
- To the Women of the Republic (1864)
- Solitude of Self (1892)
- Appeal for a Sixteenth Amendment
- History of Woman Suffrage (co-author, six volumes from 1881 to 1922)
- “Stanton, Elizabeth Cady” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Stanton, Henry Brewster,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.