Author:Elizabeth Oakes Smith
(Redirected from Author:Elizabeth Oakes (Prince) Smith)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Sm||Elizabeth Oakes Smith
|a poet, fiction writer, editor, lecturer, and women’s rights activist; born Elizabeth Oakes Prince|
- The Angel and the Maiden in The Female Prose Writers of America: With Portraits, Biographical Notices, and Specimens of their Writings (1852)
- The Mystery of the Mountain in The Female Prose Writers of America: With Portraits, Biographical Notices, and Specimens of their Writings (1852)
- "The Bard"
- "The Unattained"
- "A Dream"
- Riches without wings, or the Cleveland family (1838) (External scan)
- Newsboy (1854) (External scan)
- Bertha and Lily; or, the parsonage of Beech Glen (1855) (External scan)
- Bald Eagle; or, The last of the Ramapaughs (1867) (External scan)
Works about Smith
- “Elizabeth Oakes Prince Smith,” in A Woman of the Century, (ed.) by Frances Elizabeth Willard and Mary Ashton Rice Livermore, Buffalo: Charles Wells Moulton (1893)