Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Se||Elkanah Settle
|English poet and playwright.|
- Cambyses King of Persia: a tragedy (1671)
- The Empress of Morocco: a tragedy (1673).
- Love and Revenge: a tragedy (1675).
- Ibrahim, the Illustrious Bassa, a tragedy (1676)
- The Female Prelate: being the History of the Life and Death of Pope Joan, a tragedy (1680)
- The Ambitious Slave (1691).
- An heroick poem on the Right Honourable, Thomas Earl of Ossory (1681).
- Azaria and Hushai: a poem (1682), attributed to Samuel Pordage and Elkanah Settle
- A pindaric poem on the propagation of the gospel in foreign parts (1711).
- The Fairy-Queen (1692).
- The World in the Moon (1697)
- The Virgin Prophetess, or The Fate of Troy (1701)
- The notorious impostor, or the history of the life of William Morrell, alias Bowyer, sometime of Banbury, Chirurgeon (1692).
- A funeral tear, to the memory of the Honourable Capt. James Killigrew (1695).
Works about Settle