Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ba||Ernest Barker
|Principal of King's College, London. Lecturer on political science at Cambridge University. Fellow and Lecturer in Modern History, St John's College, Oxford, and Tutor of Merton College. Craven Scholar, 1895|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "E. Br."
- The Political Thought of Plato and Aristotle (1906)
- The Republic of Plato (1906)
- Political Thought in England from Herbert Spencer to the present day: 1848-1914 (1915)
- Ireland in the last Fifty Years: 1866-1918 (1919)
- Essays on Government (1951)
- Thomas Hodgkin) (with