Author:Ernest Chester Thomas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Th||Ernest Chester Thomas
|English bibliographer and lawyer. Editor of ‘Monthly Notes’ of the Library Association (1882) the ‘Library Chronicle: a Journal of Librarianship and Bibliography’ (1884-1888).|
This author wrote articles for the Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB9 by the initials "E. C. T."
- Leading Cases in Constitutional Law briefly stated (1875)
- Leading Statutes summarised for the use of Students (1878)
- Philobiblon (1903), by Richard de Bury
- Geschichte des Materialismus by Friedrich Albert Lange (in 3 vols., 1877, 1880 and 1881)
Works about Thomas
- "Thomas, Ernest Chester," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.