|←Author Index: Ru||Ernest Rutherford, 1st Baron Rutherford
F.R.S., D.Sc. LL.D., Ph.D. Langworthy Professor of Physics, University of Manchester. Nobel Prize for Chemistry, 1908. Author of Radio-activity; Radio-active Transformations; &c.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "E. Ru."
- Radio-activity (1905) external link here
- Radioactive transformations (1906) external link here
- “Radioactivity,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- Radioactive Substances And Their Radiations (1913) external link here
- "RUTHERFORD, Ernest". Who's Who, 59: p. 1535. 1907.