Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ru||Ernest Rutherford
F.R.S., D.Sc. LL.D., Ph.D; 1st Baron Rutherford; Langworthy Professor of Physics, University of Manchester. Nobel Prize for Chemistry, 1908
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "E. Ru."
- Radio-activity (1905) (External scan)
- Radioactive transformations (1906) (External scan)
- “Radioactivity”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed., 1911)
- Radioactive Substances And Their Radiations (1913) (External scan)
Works about Rutherford
- "RUTHERFORD, Ernest". Who's Who, 59: p. 1535. 1907.