Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ru||Ernest Rutherford
|F.R.S., D.Sc. LL.D., Ph.D; 1st Baron Rutherford; Langworthy Professor of Physics, University of Manchester. Nobel Prize for Chemistry, 1908|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "E. Ru."
- Radio-activity (1905) (external scan)
- Radioactive transformations (1906) (external scan)
- "Radioactivity," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- Radioactive Substances And Their Radiations (1913) (external scan)
Works about Rutherford
- "RUTHERFORD, Ernest". Who's Who, 59: p. 1535. 1907.