Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Pa||Ernst Pauer
|Austrian pianist, componist and educator |
This author wrote articles for A Dictionary of Music and Musicians.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DMM by the initials "P."
- The elements of the beautiful in music (1876)
- The art of pianoforte playing (1877)
- Musical forms (1878)
- The birthday book of musicians and composers (1881)
- A dictionary of pianists and composers for the pianoforte. With an appendix of manufacturers of the instrument (1895)
- Contributor to A Dictionary of Music and Musicians, initial P (1900)
- The Culture of the Left Hand. A Collection of useful and practical [P. F.] Exercises and Studies for giving strength, firmness, independence and suppleness to the left hand. Selected, fingered, revised and edited by E. Pauer, (1907)