- Ménages d'Artistes (1890)
- Translated as Artists' Families by Clark (1918)
- L'Évasion (1896)
- Blanchette (1897)
- Les Trois Filles de Monsieur Dupont (1897)
- Maternité (1903)
- Les Avariés (1905)
- La Robe Rouge (1904)
- La Foi (1909)
- La Femme Seule (1912)
- Nos Soldats Aveugles (1917)
- Translated as Our Blinded Soldiers by Gladys Whiteside (1918)
Works about Brieux
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1932, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 90 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse