Author:Evelyn Beatrice Hall
- The Money-Spinner, and Other Character Notes as S. G. Tallentyre co-authored with Henry Seton Merriman, illustrated by Arthur Rackham (1896)
- The Women of the Salons, and Other French Portraits (1901).
- The Friends of Voltaire (1906)
- The Life of Voltaire (1907)
- The Life of Mirabeau (1912)
- Voltaire In His Letters (traductora) (1919)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1956, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 66 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse