Author:Everett Pepperrell Wheeler
|←Author Index: Wh||Everett Pepperrell Wheeler
American lawyer, author, and politician
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "E. P. W."
- The Character and Conduct of the War (1863) (External scan)
- Wages and the Tariff (1888) (External scan)
- Modern Law of Carriers (1890) (External scan)
- Real Bimetallism (1895) (External scan)
- The Harter Act (1899)
- The Knowledge of Faith (1904)
- Daniel Webster, Expounder of the Constitution (1905) (External scan)
- “Webster, Daniel”, in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (with an anonymous co-author)
- Sixty Years of American Life (1917) (External scan)