|←Author Index: Ma||Falconer Madan
Librarian of the Bodleian Library of Oxford University
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "F. M."
- A bibliography of Dr. Henry Sacheverell (1884) 
- Books in Manuscript: A Short Introduction to Their Study and Use (1893) 
- A Chart of Oxford Printing, '1468'-1900 (1904) 
- A Brief Account of the University Press at Oxford (1908) 
- The Bodleian library at Oxford (1919) 
- The Daniel press. Memorials of C. H. O. Daniel, with a bibliography of the press, 1845-1919 (1921) 
Works about Madan
- “Bodley's Librarian, retirement of Mr. Madan” in The Times (1919)
- “Death: Falconer Madan” in The Times (1935)