|←Author Index: Ma||Falconer Madan
Librarian of the Bodleian Library of Oxford University
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "F. M."
- A bibliography of Dr. Henry Sacheverell (1884) (External scan)
- Books in Manuscript: A Short Introduction to Their Study and Use (1893) (External scan)
- Oxford books: a bibliography of printed works relating to the university and city of Oxford or printed or published there (1895-1931)
- A Chart of Oxford Printing, 1468-1900 (1904) (External scan)
- A Brief Account of the University Press at Oxford (1908) (External scan)
- The Bodleian library at Oxford (1919) (External scan)
- The Daniel press. Memorials of C. H. O. Daniel, with a bibliography of the press, 1845-1919 (1921) (External scan)
- Madan, Martin
- Madan, Spencer (1729-1813)
- Wheeler, Maurice
- “Watson, Albert,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.
Works about Madan
- “Madan, Falconer,” in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886 by Foster, Joseph, Oxford: Parker and Co., 1888–1892.
- "Bodley's Librarian, retirement of Mr. Madan" in The Times (1919)
- "Death: Falconer Madan" in The Times (1935)