Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ossequiosissimo ringraziamento
- La partenza
- Orfeo – with Riccardo Broschi
- Recitative: Ogni di piu molesto dunque
- Recitative: Invan ti chiamo
- Aria: Io sperai del porto in seno
- Aria: Al dolor che vo sfogando
- Aria: Non sperar, non lusingarti
- Aria: Che chiedi? Che brami?
Works about Farinelli
- Anecdotes and character of Farinelli (from ''The Westminster Magazine'' 1777), originally from John Hawkins: A general history of the science and practice of music (1776), contains comments on his connections with painter Jacopo Amigoni who painted several paintings of this singer
- Entry on Bernardi, Francesco in the Complete Encyclopaedia of Music
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.