|←Author Index: Ni||Florence Nightingale
|English nurse, social reformer and writer|
- Notes on Nursing: What It Is, and What It Is Not, 1860.
- Workhouse nursing
- Letter to the Times editor, July 22, 1891.
Works about Nightingale
- Florence Nightingale, The Angel of the Crimea, 1909 by Author:Laura Elizabeth Howe Richards
- “Nightingale, Florence,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.
- The Life of Florence Nightingale, 1913 by Author:Edward Tyes Cook
- Nightingale, Florence as it appeared in the 1914 The New Student's Reference Work
- Florence Nightingale as Seen in her Portraits, 1916 by Author:Maude E. Seymour Abbot
- "Florence Nightingale", a chapter from Eminent Victorians by Lytton Strachey
- Florence Nightingale: A Drama, 1922 by Author:Edith Gittings Reid