Author:Francis Charles Lawley
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: La||Francis Charles Lawley
|English journalist and politician |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "F. L." in vol. 49
- Racing Life of Lord George Cavendish Bentinck, M. P. and other Reminiscences (1892) (external scan)
- Life and Times of "The Druid" (Henry Hall Dixon) (1895) (external scan)
- "Rous, Henry John," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885-1900) in 63 vols.
Works about Lawley
- "Lawley, Francis Charles," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Lawley, Francis Charles," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1912 supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1912) in 3 vols.