Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Da||Francis Darwin
|Charles DarwinSc.D, MB, FRS; Hon. Fellow of Christ's College, Cambridge; botanist; son of naturalist |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "D. F."
- Practical physiology of plants (1907) 
- The elements of botany (1910) 
- "Stephen Hales 1677—1761" (1913) in Oliver, Francis Wall (ed.), Makers of British botany:65–83.
- Rustic sounds and other studies in literature and natural history (1917) 
- Springtime and other essays (1920)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- The Life and Letters of Charles Darwin: including an autobiographical chapter (1887 & 1896) in 2 vols. v.1 v.2
- Insectivorous Plants (1889)
- More letters of Charles Darwin: a record of his works in a series of hitherto unpublished letters (1903) in 2 vols. v.1 v.2
Works about Darwin