|←Author Index: Hu||Francis Hutcheson
|Philosopher born in Ireland to a family of Scottish Presbyterians who became one of the founding fathers of the Scottish Enlightenment.|
- Inquiry into the Original of our Ideas of Beauty and Virtue (1725) external link
- Essay on the Nature and Conduct of the Passions and Affections, with Illustrations upon the Moral sense (1728). external link
- Logic, Metaphysics, and the Natural Sociability of Mankind  external link
- The Meditations of M.Aurelius Antoninus from the Greek (1742).
- A short introduction to moral philosophy (1753) external link
- A System of Moral Philosophy (1755), Vol 1, Vol 2
Works about Hutcheson
- “Hutcheson, Francis,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.