Author:Francis James Child
- English and Scottish Ballads, in 8 volumes (1857-1860)
- English and Scottish Popular Ballads, in 10 parts assembled in 5 volumes (1882-1898)
- Although there is much overlap in the contents, the later work cannot be considered a second edition of the earlier work. This work, often with the scholarly commentary stripped out often appears as
- Child's Ballads, a collection of ballads collected by Child.
- Observations on the Language of Chaucer
- Observations on the Language of Gower's Confessio Amantis
Works about Child
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse