|←Author Index: Pa||Sir Francis Palgrave
|Francis Turner PalgraveFRS, born Francis Ephraim Cohen, an English historian; father of|
- On the legal right of the dormant parliamentary boroughs to the revival of their ancient franchise, 1830 extrenal scan
- Conciliatory reform, 1831 (small work) extrenal scan
- History of the Anglo-Saxons, 1831 extrenal scan
- The Rise and Progress of the English Commonwealth AngloSaxon Period, 1832 extrenal scan
- The antient kalendars and inventories of the treasury of His Majesty's Exchequer, 1836 vol 1, vol 2
- Truths and fictions of the Middle Ages; the merchant and the friar, 1837 extrenal scan
- The lord and the vassal: a familiar exposition of the feudal system, 1844 extrenal scan
- The history of Normandy and of England, 1851 vol 1, vol 2
- (ed. H. E. Palgrave) Miscellaneous Works
Works about Palgrave
- “Palgrave, Sir Francis,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Palgrave, Francis,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.