Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Macbeth Travestie (1847)
- Alcestis, the original Strong-minded Woman (1850)
- Ganem, the Slave of Love (1852)
- Shylock, or the Merchant of Venice preserved (1853)
- Abou Hassan, or the Hunt after Happiness (1854)
- Pluto and Proserpine (1858)
- The Rule of Three (1858)
- Tell and the Strike of the Cantons (1859)
- Electra, in a new Electric Light (1859)
- ‘The Miller and his Men (1860), with Henry James Byron
Works about Talfourd
- "Talfourd, Francis," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Talfourd, Francis," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.