Author:Francis of Assisi
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Fr||Francis of Assisi
|monk, philosopher, and founder of the Franciscan Order of friars|
Admonitions, rules, &c.
- Words of Admonition
- Salutation of the Virtues
- On Reverence for the Lord's Body and on the Cleanliness of the Altar
- Rule of Saint Francis
- Rule of Saint Clare
- Testament of Saint Francis
- Of Living Religiously in a Hermitage
- Sermon to the Birds
- Letter of Saint Francis to all the faithful
- Letter of Saint Francis to all the friars
- Letter of Saint Francis to a certain minister
- Letter of Saint Francis to the rulers of the people
- Letter of Saint Francis to all the custodes
- Letter of Saint Francis to Brother Leo
- Salutation of the Blessed Virgin
- Prayer to Obtain Divine Love
- The Praises of God
- The Blessing of Brother Leo
- The Canticle of the Sun
- The Office of the Passion
- Peace Prayer (anonymous, 1917).
Works about Francis
- St. Francis of Assisi, lecture by Mandell Creighton (1892).
- St. Francis of Assisi, poem by Nicholas Vachel Lindsay (1916).
- The Second Christ, Saint Francis of Assisi and Ecological Consciousness, article by Hendrik Viviers (2014).
- "Assisi, St. Francis of," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- "Francis d' Assisi," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- "Francis of Assisi, St," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "St. Francis of Assisi," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- Works entitled St. Francis of Assisi