Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Pi||Franklin Pierce
|14th President of the United States (1853–1857), with William R. King (1853); Democratic Senator from New Hampshire (1837–1842);, Democratic House Representative from New Hampshire (1833–1837); army brigadier-general (Mexican-American War)|
- Franklin Pierce's Inaugural Address (4 March 1853)
State of the Union addresses
- First State of the Union address (5 December 1853)
- Second State of the Union address (4 December 1854)
- Third State of the Union address (31 December 1855)
- Fourth State of the Union address (2 December 1856)
Works about Pierce
- “Pierce, Franklin” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1885).
- “Franklin Pierce” by Bainbridge Wadleigh in The Presidents of the United States, 1789-1914, 1914.