Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Life of a Sailor (1832), in 3 vols.
- The Unfortunate Man (1835), in 3 vols.
- Ben Brace, the last of Nelson's Agamemnons (1836), in 3 vols.
- The Arethusa (1837), in 2 vols.
- Walsingham, the gamester (1837), in 3 vols.
- Jack Adams, the mutineer (1838)
- The Spitfire, a tale of the sea (1840), in 3 vols.
- Tom Bowling: a tale of the sea (1841), in 3 vols.
- Passion and Principal (1842), in 3 vols.
- The Perils of Beauty (1843), in 3 vols.
- The Mysterious Man (1844), in 3 vols.
- Count Königsmark: an historical romance (1845), in 3 vols.
- A Review of the French Revolution of 1848 (1849)
- My Travels; an Unsentimental Journey through France, Switzerland, and Italy (1855), in 3 vols.
- The Naval History of Great Britain (1837), in 6 vols, by William James
Works about Chamier
- "Chamier, Frederick," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Chamier, Frederick," in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons (1910)
- "Chamier, Frederick," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.