(Redirected from Author:Frederick Engels)
|←Author Index: En||Friedrich Engels
|Karl Marx developed communist theory.A German political philosopher who with|
- Anti-Dühring (1878), translation by Emile Burns
- The Condition of the Working Class in England in 1844 (1845), translation by F. K. Wischnewetzky (London, 1892)
- Die Lage der arbeitenden Klassen in England (Leipzig, 1845)
- Manifesto of the Communist Party (1847) with Karl Marx
- The Origin of the Family, Private Property and the State (1884): (transcription project)
- The Peasant War in Germany (1850)
- Socialism, Utopian and Scientific (1880)
- Das Kapital Volume Two (1885), based on notes left by Karl Marx
- Feuerbach: The Roots of the Socialist Philosophy, translation by Austin Lewis (1903) (External scan)
- Landmarks of Scientific Socialism: "anti-Duehring", translation by Austin Lewis (1907) (External scan)
- Friedrich Engels' Speech at the Grave of Karl Marx, Highgate Cemetery, London. (March 17, 1883)
- “Engels, Friedrich,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Engels, Friedrich” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.