Author:Frederick Henry Hedge
|←Author Index: He||Frederick Henry Hedge
|American Unitarian minister, Transcendentalist, scholar of German literature; founder of the Transcendental Club, originally called Hedge's Club|
- “Paul, Saint” in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “Gottfried Wilhem von Leibnitz,” in The Atlantic Monthly, 2 (1) (1858)
- “University Reform,” in The Atlantic Monthly, 18 (107) (1866)
Works about Hedge
- “Hedge, Levi,” in Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography, New York: D. Appleton and Co. (1892)
- “Hedge, Frederic Henry,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Hedge, Frederic Henry,” in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York: The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation (1920)