Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:Frederick.
|←Author Index: Fr||Frederick I
|Also known as Frederick Barbarossa: Holy Roman Emperor from 1155 until his death.|
- Peace of the Land established by Frederick Barbarossa (1152-1157).
- The Establishment of the Duchy of Austria (1156).
- Manifesto of the Emperor (1157).
- Gelnhausen Charter (1180).
Letters to Frederick
Works about Frederick
- "Frederick I (Barbarossa)," in Catholic Encyclopedia, (ed.) by Charles G. Herbermann and others, New York: The Encyclopaedia Press (1913)
- "Frederick I.," in Collier's New Encyclopedia, New York: P. F. Collier & Son Co. (1921)
- “Frederick I (emperor)”, in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York, 1920
- "Frederick I., Roman Emperor," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Frederick Barbarossa" in Famous Men of the Middle Ages by John H. Haaren (1904).
- "Frederick I. (Roman emperor)," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)