- Peace of the Land established by Frederick Barbarossa (1152-1157).
- The Establishment of the Duchy of Austria (1156).
- Manifesto of the Emperor (1157).
- Gelnhausen Charter (1180).
Letters to Frederick
Works about Frederick
- “Frederick I (emperor)”, in The Encyclopedia Americana, New York, 1920
- "Frederick Barbarossa" in Famous Men of the Middle Ages by John H. Haaren (1904).
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.
Public domainPublic domainfalse