Author:Frederick Leroy Sargent
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Corn plants; their uses and ways of life, 1899
- Plants and their uses; an introduction to botany, 1913
- Students' handbook to accompany Plants and their uses, 1914
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- 1. "The Root-Tip" in Popular Science Monthly, 38 (November 1890)
- 2. "Economical Trees" in Popular Science Monthly, 42 (November 1892)
- 3. "Barberries: A Study of Uses and Origins I" in Popular Science Monthly, 45 (September 1894)
- 4. "Barberries: A Study of Uses and Origins II" in Popular Science Monthly, 45 (October 1894)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
The longest-living author of these works died in 1928, so these works are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 94 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.