Author:Frederick William Hasluck
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ha||Frederick William Hasluck
|English antiquarian, historian, and archaeologist|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "F. W. Ha"
- (1905/06), "A Roman Bridge on the Aesepus", The Annual of the British School at Athens, volume 12, pp. 184–189
- Cyzicus (Kizikos), 1910.
- Constantinata, 1913.
- "Prentice Pillars: the Architect and his Pupil" in Folk-Lore, 30 (1919), pp. 134−135
- "Bithynia," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Cyzicus," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- "Mysia," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
- Mount Athos and the Monasteries, 1924.
- Letters on Religion and Folklore, 1926.
- Christianity and Islam under the Sultans, edited by Margaret Hasluck, (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1929), reprinted (Istanbul: Isis Press, 2000), with different pagianation.
Works about Hasluck