Author:Frederick William Hasluck
|←Author Index: Ha||Frederick William Hasluck
English antiquarian, historian, and archaeologist
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "F. W. Ha"
- (1905/06), "A Roman Bridge on the Aesepus", The Annual of the British School at Athens, volume 12, pp. 184–189
- Cyzicus (Kizikos), 1910.
- Constantinata, 1913.
- Prentice Pillars: the Architect and his Pupil in Folk-Lore, volume 30, (1919) pp. 134–135
- “Bythnia” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Cyzicus” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Mysia” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- Mount Athos and the Monasteries, 1924.
- Letters on Religion and Folklore, 1926.
- Christianity and Islam under the Sultans, edited by Margaret Hasluck, (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1929), reprinted (Istanbul: Isis Press, 2000), with different pagianation.