Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ge||Gennadius of Massilia
(5th century – 496)
|also known as Gennadius Scholasticus or Gennadius Massiliensis; a 5th-century Christian priest and historian|
- De Viris Illustribus (The Lives of Illustrious Men)
- Adversus omnes hæreses, "Against all heresies" in 8 volumes
- Five books against Nestorius
- Ten books against Eutyches
- Three books against Pelagius
- Tractatus de millennio et de apocalypsi beati Johannis, "Treatise on the thousand years and on the Apocalypse of St. John"
- Epistola de fide, a "letter of faith" which he sent to Pope Gelasius.
- Works of Evagrius Ponticus and of Timothy Ælurus, translated and restored to their authentic form. These translations are also lost.