Author:George Anne Bellamy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An apology for the life of George Anne Bellamy, an autobiography, believed to have been ghost-written by Alexander Bicknell (transcription volumes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Works about Bellamy
- "Bellamy, George Anne," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Bellamy, George Anne," in A Compendium of Irish Biography (p. 15), by Alfred Webb, Dublin: M. H. Gill & Son (1878)
- "Bellamy, George Anne," in The New International Encyclopædia, New York: Dodd, Mead and Co. (1905)
- "Bellamy, George Anne," in Encyclopædia Britannica (11th ed., 1911)
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.