|←Author Index: Be||George Berkeley
|Also known as Bishop Berkeley, he was an influential Irish philosopher.|
- An Essay Towards a New Theory of Vision (1709)
- A Treatise Concerning the Principles of Human Knowledge (1710)
- Three Dialogues Between Hylas and Philonous (1713)
- The Querist (1735–37)
Works about Berkeley
- “Berkeley, George,” in A Compendium of Irish Biography by Alfred Webb, Dublin: M. H. Gill & Son (1878).
- “Berkeley, George,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Berkeley, George,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.