|←Author Index: Bu||George Busk
|British Naval surgeon, zoologist and palaeontologist.|
- On the Morphology of the Coniferae (1846) (External scan)
- Catalogue of Marine Polyzoa in the Collection of the British Museum (1852) (External scan)
- A Monograph of the Fossil Polyzoa of the Crag (1859) (External scan)
- "On the Animal-remains found by Colonel Lane Fox in the High- and Low-terrace Gravels at Acton and Turnham Green" in the Quarterly Journal of the Geological Society of London volume 28. (1872)
- Contributed to “Report on the Exploration of Brixham Cave” in Philosophical Transactions, 163 (1873), pp. 471−572 (External scan)
- Appendix of "On some Bone-caves in Creswell Crags" in the Quarterly Journal of the Geological Society of London volume 31. (1875)
- Microscopical Journal
- The Quarterly Journal of Microscopical Science (1853–1868)
- Natural History Review (1861—1865)
- On the Alternation of Generations by Johannes Japetus Smith Steenstrup
- "On the Crania of the Most Ancient Races of Man" in The Natural History Review volume 1, No. 2, pages 155–176 (1861) by Hermann Schaaffhausen. Translated with remarks and original figures.
- “Busk, George,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Busk, George,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.