Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Cr||George Crabbe
|English poet, naturalist and clergyman|
- Inebriety (published 1775)
- The Candidate (published 1780)
- The Library (published 1781)
- The Village (published 1782)
- The Newspaper (published 1785)
- Poems (published 1807)
- The Borough (published 1810) (External scan)
- Tales in Verse (published 1812)
- Tales of the Hall (published 1819)
- Posthumous Tales (published 1834)
Works about Crabbe
- "Crabbe", by George Edward Woodberry from Studies in letters and life (1890).
- “Crabbe, George,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature, by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons
- “Crabbe, George,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Mr. Campbell and Mr. Crabbe", by William Hazlitt. Essay in The Spirit of the Age.