Author:George Croom Robertson
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Ro||George Croom Robertson
|Mind: A Quarterly Review (old series) Scottish philosopher. Editor of |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "G. C. R."
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "G. C. R."
- Elements of General Philosophy (1896) 1896 1896 1896
- Elements of Psychology (1896) 1896 1896
- Hobbes (1886) Blackwood's Philosophical Classics 1886 1886 1910
- Philosophical Remains of George Croom Robertson (1894) 1894 1894 1894
- Crompton, Charles John
- Grote, Arthur
- Grote, George
- Grote, Harriet
- Grote, John
- Gurney, Edmund (1847-1888)
Encyclopædia Britannica articles
- “Analytic Judgments” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1878).
- “Axiom” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed., 1878).
- (in part)