Author:George Frederick Barwick
|←Author Index: Ba||George Frederick Barwick
Assistant-Keeper of Printed Books and Superintendent of Reading-room, British Museum.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "G. F. B."
- The Reading Room of the British Museum (1929)
- “Dhuleep Singh,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Lavigerie, Charles Martial Allemand,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Midhat Pasha,” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- "BARWICK, G. F.". Who's Who,. vol. 59: p. 107. 1907.