Author:George Gery Milner-Gibson-Cullum
|←Author Index: Mi||George Gery Milner-Gibson-Cullum
Thomas Milner Gibson
FSA, antiquary, son of |
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of National Biography, and the list on this page is complete to 1901.
Articles written by this author are designated in the DNB by the initials "G. M. G. C."
- Pedigree of Middleton or Myddelton of Chirk Castle, Denbigh, Stanstead Mountfichet, Essex, Etc. (1896)
- Pedigree of Ray of Denston, Wickhambrook, and Other Places in Suffolk Together with Oakes, Rawlinson, Heigham, Hasted, Etc., All of the Said County. (1903)
- The Inscriptions in the Old British Cemetery of Leghorn (1906)
- Genealogical Notes Relating to the Family of Cullum: From the Records of the Heralds' College, the Hardwick House Collections, Wills, Registers, Etc. (1928)
- “Strode, George,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works about Milner-Gibson-Cullum