Author:George Green (1793-1841)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:George Green.
- An Essay on the Application of Mathematical Analysis to the Theories of Electricity and Magnetism, 1828
- Mathematical Investigations concerning the Laws of the Equilibrium of Fluids analogous to the Electric Fluid, 1833
- On the Determination of the Exterior and Interior Attractions of Ellipsoids of Variable Densities, 1835
- Researches on the Vibration of Pendulums in Fluid Media, 1836
- On the Motion of Waves in a Variable Canal of Small Width and Depth, 1838
- On the Reflexion and Refraction of Sound, 1838
- On the Laws of Relexion and Refraction of Light at the common Surface of two non-crystallized Media, 1838
- Note on the Motion of Waves in Canals, 1839
- Supplement to a Memoir on the Reflexion and Refraction of Light, 1839
- On the Propagation of Light in Crystallized Media, 1839
- Above collected in Mathematical Papers of the late George Green. Edited by N. M. Ferrers. 1871.
Works about Green
- "Green, George (1793-1841)," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.