Author:George Green (1793-1841)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For authors with similar names, see Author:George Green.
|←Author Index: Gr||George Green
|British mathematical physicist.|
- An Essay on the Application of Mathematical Analysis to the Theories of Electricity and Magnetism, 1828
- Mathematical Investigations concerning the Laws of the Equilibrium of Fluids analogous to the Electric Fluid, 1833
- On the Determination of the Exterior and Interior Attractions of Ellipsoids of Variable Densities, 1835
- Researches on the Vibration of Pendulums in Fluid Media, 1836
- On the Motion of Waves in a Variable Canal of Small Width and Depth, 1838
- On the Reflexion and Refraction of Sound, 1838
- On the Laws of Relexion and Refraction of Light at the common Surface of two non-crystallized Media, 1838
- Note on the Motion of Waves in Canals, 1839
- Supplement to a Memoir on the Reflexion and Refraction of Light, 1839
- On the Propagation of Light in Crystallized Media, 1839
- Above collected in Mathematical Papers of the late George Green. Edited by N. M. Ferrers. 1871.
Works about Green
- "Green, George (1793-1841)," in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.