Jump to navigation Jump to search
Works by Grey
- Vocabulary of the Dialects spoken by the Aboriginal Races of South-Western Australia (Perth: 1839)
- Vocabulary of the Aboriginal Language of Western Australia (1839, serial)
- A vocabulary of the dialects of south western Australia (London: 1840)
- Journals of two expeditions of discovery in north-west and Western Australia (1841, two volumes and appendix)
- Polynesian Mythology and Ancient Traditional History of the New Zealand Race (1855)
Contributors to Transactions and Proceedings of the New Zealand Institute
- Remarks on the Maori Rat (1876)
Works about Grey
- George Henderson (1907), Sir George Grey: pioneer of empire in southern lands.
- James Milne (1911), The romance of a pro-consul, being the personal life and memoirs of the Right Hon. Sir George Grey, K.C.B.