Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Gr||George Grey
|Explorer, Governor of South Australia, Governor of New Zealand (twice), Governor of Cape Colony and Premier of New Zealand.|
Works by Grey
- Vocabulary of the Dialects spoken by the Aboriginal Races of South-Western Australia (Perth: 1839)
- Vocabulary of the Aboriginal Language of Western Australia (1839, serial)
- A vocabulary of the dialects of south western Australia (London: 1840)
- Journals of two expeditions of discovery in north-west and Western Australia (1841, two volumes and appendix)
- Polynesian Mythology and Ancient Traditional History of the New Zealand Race (1855)
Works about Grey
- George Henderson (1907), Sir George Grey: pioneer of empire in southern lands.
- James Milne (1911), The romance of a pro-consul, being the personal life and memoirs of the Right Hon. Sir George Grey, K.C.B.