Author:George Housman Thomas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Will Weatherhelm; or, The Yarn of an Old Sailor by William Henry Giles Kingston (London: Griffith and Farran, 1860) (external scan)
- (with Charles Henry Bennett) Poets' Wit and Humour, selected by William Henry Wills (1860) (external scan)
- Illustrations in Old English Ballads: A Collection of Favourite Ballads of the Olden Time (1864)
- "Spring in the Park," "At the Flower Show," and "Coming Home at Christmas" in Pictures of Society, Grave and Gay (London: Sampson Low, 1866) (external scan)
Works about Thomas
- "Thomas, George Housman," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- "Obituaries —The Late George Housman Thomas," in The Times (1868)
- Obituary, from The Gentleman's Magazine, Volume 225, New Series, June-November 1868
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.