||There are no works on Wikisource by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.
- Life of the Duke of Wellington, 1853
- The Era of Mahomet, A.D. 527-629 : Justinian, Belisarius, Mahomet, Gregory the Great, Augustine, Benedict, Lon., 1856, 18mo.
- Treatise on the Companies Act, 1862, Lon., 1867, 8vo.
- Manual of the Companies Act, 1867, Lon., 1867, 8vo.
- Parliamentary and Municipal Registration Act, 1878 : with an Introduction, Notes, and Additional Forms, Lon., 1878, 12mo.
- Narratives of State Trials in the Nineteenth Century : First Period. Lon., 1882, 2 vols. p. 8vo.
- Wellington; or, The Public and Private Life of Arthur, First Duke of Wellington, as told by Himself, his Comrades, and his Intimate Friends, Lon., 1888, cr. 8vo.
- "The Burning of Bristol"
With Stewart, C. G., senior assistant in the laboratory of St. Thomas's Hospital
- Reports of Trials for Murder by Poisoning by Prussic Acid, Strychnia, Antimony, Arsenic, and Aconitine : including the Trials of Tawell, W. Palmer, Ac., Lon., 1883, 8vo.
Works about Browne