Author:George Nathaniel Curzon
|←Author Index: Cu||George Nathaniel Curzon
|A British Conservative statesman who served as Viceroy of India.|
- Persia and the Persian Question (1892)
- Frontiers (1907)
- “Cowper, Francis Thomas de Grey,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.
- Modern Parliamentary Eloquence (Rede Lecture, 1913) (1914) (transcription project)
- Speech delivered in St. Andrew's Hall, Glasgow, on September ii, 1914, in Great Speeches of the War (1915)
- Speech delivered at Harrow School, October 12, 1914, under the auspices of the Victoria League, in Great Speeches of the War (1915)
Works about Curzon
- “Curzon, George Nathaniel, Lord,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- The Indian Biographical Dictionary (1915)/Curzon of Kedleston, First Baron; George Nathaniel
- 1922 Encyclopædia Britannica/Curzon of Kedleston, George Nathaniel Curzon, 1st Marquess