Author:George Nathaniel Curzon
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|←Author Index: Cu||George Nathaniel Curzon
|Marquess Curzon; British Conservative statesman who served as Viceroy of India.|
- Persia and the Persian Question (1892)
- Frontiers (1907)
- "Cowper, Francis Thomas de Grey," in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.
- Modern Parliamentary Eloquence (Rede Lecture, 1913) (1914) (transcription project)
- Speech delivered in St. Andrew's Hall, Glasgow, on September 11, 1914, in Great Speeches of the War (1915)
- Speech delivered at Harrow School, October 12, 1914, under the auspices of the Victoria League, in Great Speeches of the War (1915)
Works about Curzon
- "Curzon, Hon. George Nathaniel," in Alumni Oxonienses: the Members of the University of Oxford, 1715-1886, by Joseph Foster, London: Parker and Co. (1888–1892) in 4 vols.
- "Curzon, George Nathaniel, Lord," in The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co. (1914)
- "Curzon of Kedleston, First Baron; George Nathaniel," in The Indian Biographical Dictionary, by C. Hayavadana Rao, Madras: Pillar & Co. (1915)
- "Curzon of Kedleston, George Nathaniel Curzon, 1st Marquess," in Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed., 1922)