Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Inquiry into the Treatment, Condition and Mortality of Infant Children in the Workhouse of the North Dublin Union (1842) (external scan)
- A history of the English poor law, in connection with the state of the country and the condition of the people (1854)
- A history of the Irish poor law, in connexion with the condition of the people (1856) (external scan)
- A history of the Scotch Poor Law, in connexion with the condition of the people (1856) (external scan)
Works about Nicholls
- "Nicholls, George," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.