Author:George Robert Lewis
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Views of the Muscles of the Human Body (1820)
- Illustrations of Phrenology (1841)
- Illustrations of Kilpeck Church, Herefordshire, with an Essay on Ecclesiastical Design and a Descriptive Interpretation (1842)
- The Ancient Font of Little Walsingham Church (1843)
- The Ancient Church of Shobdon, Herefordshire, illustrated and described (1852)
Works about Lewis
- "Lewis, George Robert," in Dictionary of National Biography, 1885-1900, London: Smith, Elder, & Co. (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Some or all works by this author were published before January 1, 1928, and are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.