- Proclamation changing the Name of the British Royal Family (1917)
- "Speech by H. R. H. the Prince of Wales" in University of Calcutta Special Convocation Address 1921
- 1932 Royal Christmas Message
Works about George V
- "The King" from Men I Have Painted (1921), by John McLure Hamilton.
- Narrative of the visit to India of their majesties, King George V. and Queen Mary, and of the coronation durbar held at Delhi, 12th December, 1911 (1912), by John William Fortescue.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1928.
This author died in 1936, so works by this author are in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 86 years or less. These works may be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
Public domainPublic domainfalse